Dr. Aruna Seneviratne, MD
New Patient(212) 235-1033
Dr. Aruna Seneviratne, MD is a orthopedic specialist in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Seneviratne completed a residency at Hospital for Special Surgery. He currently practices at Mount Sinai Doctors Brooklyn Heights and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Seneviratne is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
Mount Sinai Doctors Brooklyn Heights
Mount Sinai Doctors Brooklyn Heights300 Cadman Plz W Brooklyn, Brooklyn, NY 11201 (877) 636-7846
Mount Sinai Hospital - Orthopedics
The Orthopedic Center at Mount Sinai West425 W 59th St Fl 5, New York, NY 10019 (877) 636-7846
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Hospital for Special Surgery, Residency Hospital
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Internship Hospital
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 1995
- University of California - Riverside, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Seneviratne?
Dr. Seneviratne is excellent! Superb knowledge, experience and common sense. Very helpful, thorough and supportive. I went to him for a broken arm from falling; not specifically sports medicine. Facility is good with fast and expert X-ray technicians right there, exceptionally courteous receptionists, everything clean. Waiting time varies. He answers all questions. I appreciated his calm demeanor, solid expertise, and coordination of recovery with appropriate physical therapy.
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Morningside
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Roosevelt Hospital