Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Waltman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Arthur Waltman, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Waltman completed a residency at Pennsylvania Hospital Of University of Pennsylvania Health System. He currently practices at Massachusetts General Hospital.
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1972
- Pennsylvania Hospital Of University of Pennsylvania Health System, Residency Hospital — 1969
- Cincinnati Genl Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1966
- University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Medical School — 1965
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Massachusetts General Hospital55 Fruit St Rm 291, Boston, MA 02114 Existing Patients: (617) 726-8314
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Waltman?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Waltman frequently treats Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA) and Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography.
Dr. Waltman's office is located at 55 Fruit St Rm 291, Boston, MA 02114. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Waltman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.