Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Arthur McUnu, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Mason City, IA. Dr. McUnu completed a residency at howard university hospital. He currently practices at Mason City Clinic and is affiliated with Franklin General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Wayne State University / Detroit Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- howard university hospital, Residency Hospital
- Wayne St University Detroit M C, Residency Hospital
- HOWARD UNIV COLL OF MED, Medical School — 1993
- Howard University, Medical School — 1993
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McUnu?
Dr McUnu was at locum at Saint Francis Hospital in Tulsa OK. In March of 2018,, he was the only surgeon that was willing to take a chance and save my husbands life! He was honest, told me the chances weren’t great, but he was going to do whatever he could to save his life! He had an ulcer that had perforated and had sprayed stomach acid on his Aorta and lungs, but they didn’t know that until Dr McUnu went in and looked and solved his problem!! Was it risky? YES! But my husband is here right now watching football with me! I reminisce about this time in our life whenever I see the pink hospital that was willing to let him go and think he was a drug seeker! ?? but not Dr McUnu! He truly is the Zulu Chest Cutter! (In this case, my husbands postier chest, as I’m told) either way, he is mine and my husbands hero!!
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Arthur McUnu, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. McUnu's profile.
Dr. McUnu frequently treats the following conditions: Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD), Aneurysm, and Atherosclerosis. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. McUnu's office is located at 250 S Crescent Dr, Mason City, IA 50401. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Arthur McUnu, MD is affiliated with Franklin General Hospital and Kossuth Regional Health Center.
Dr. McUnu has over 29 years of healthcare experience.
- Franklin General Hospital
- Kossuth Regional Health Center
- Mercyone North Iowa Medical Center