Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Arthur Bartolozzi, MD
Dr. Arthur Bartolozzi, MD is
- University of California, San Diego School of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Internship Hospital
- Perelman School Of Medicine At The University Of Pennsylvania, Residency Hospital
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Consumer Health Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Delaware
- First Health
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Golden Rule
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Magellan Health Services
- Medicaid of New Jersey
- Midwest Health Plan
- Oxford Health Plans
- UPMC Health Plan
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bartolozzi?
Dr. Bartolozzi spent a good deal of time examining and simplistically explaining the problem and options for my knee pain and swelling. My daughter's is at ease knowing her options. She is headed back to the field!
- Lankenau Medical Center
- Pennsylvania Hospital
- Cooper University Hospital
- Jefferson Bucks Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Arthur Bartolozzi, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Bartolozzi's profile.
Dr. Bartolozzi in specializes in Orthopedic Surgery. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Bartolozzi frequently treats the following conditions: Osteoarthritis, Osteoarthritis of Knee and Knee Sprain. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Bartolozzi's office is located at 380 N Oxford Valley Rd Langhorne, PA 19047. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Bartolozzi provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Arthur Bartolozzi, MD is affiliated with Lankenau Medical Center, Pennsylvania Hospital, Cooper University Hospital, Jefferson Bucks Hospital and Thomas Jefferson University Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Arthur Bartolozzi, MD holds board certification in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
Dr. Bartolozzi has over 42 years of healthcare experience.
Dr. Arthur Bartolozzi, MD has a star rating of 4.8/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
3B Orthopedics380 N Oxford Valley Rd, Langhorne, PA 19047 Existing Patients: (223) 201-6594
3B Orthopaedics601 Walnut St, Philadelphia, PA 19106 Existing Patients: (223) 201-6594