Dr. Arshad Jahangir, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Jahangir's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Arshad Jahangir, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Jahangir completed a residency at Mayo School Med. He currently practices at Aurora Medical Group Inc. and is affiliated with Aurora Saint Lukes Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jahangir is board certified in Cardiology.
- Mayo School Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Mayo Grad School, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Mayo School Med, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Nassau University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Dow Medical College, Dow University Of Health Sciences, Medical School — 1986
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Aurora Medical Group Inc.2801 W Kinnickinnic River Pkwy Ste 777, Milwaukee, WI 53215 Existing Patients: (414) 649-3390
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jahangir?
He was my doctor until moving to Milwaukee. He is excellent and he cares for each of his patients.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jahangir accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jahangir frequently treats Heart Disease, Ventricular Tachycardia (VT), and Cardiovascular Stress Test.
Dr. Jahangir's office is located at 2801 W Kinnickinnic River Pkwy Ste 777, Milwaukee, WI 53215. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Jahangir has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Aurora Saint Lukes Medical Center