Dr. Aron Rogers, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rogers' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Aron Rogers, DO is a family medicine specialist in Las Vegas, NV. Dr. Rogers completed a residency at University of Nevada. He currently practices at University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rogers is board certified in Family Practice.
- University of Nevada, Residency Hospital — 2003
- University of Nevada, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Western University College of Osteopatic Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University Medical Center1524 Pinto Ln, Las Vegas, NV 89106 Existing Patients: (702) 992-6888
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rogers?
Dr Rogers is great. I’ve had a few Drs in Las Vegas and good ones seem hard to find! Good bedside manner, answers all questions, and very thoughtful....and always willing to refer you out to specialists if needed. I’m grateful I found him!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rogers accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rogers frequently treats Impairment Rating Evaluation, Evaluation and Treatment of Sleep Disorders, and Echocardiography.
Dr. Rogers' office is located at 1524 Pinto Ln, Las Vegas, NV 89106. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rogers has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.