Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (253) 444-2030, and for other questions, call (253) 833-7256.
Dr. Arnold Cua, MD
New Patient(206) 614-3667
Dr. Arnold Cua, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Auburn, WA. Dr. Cua completed a residency at State U of NY Hlth Scis Ctr. He currently practices at Multicare Auburn Medical Center and is affiliated with Multicare Auburn Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Cua is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Multicare Auburn Medical Center
Multicare Auburn Medical Center202 N Division St Ste 400, Auburn, WA 98001 Call
- State U of NY Hlth Scis Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- State U of NY Hlth Scis Ctr, Residency Hospital — 2000
- State U of NY Hlth Scis Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community First Health Plans
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Foundation Health Plan, Inc.
- Molina Healthcare
- Premera Blue Cross
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Uniform Medical Plan
- US Family Health Plan
- Washington State Department of Labor & Industries
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cua?
- Multicare Auburn Medical Center
- Multicare Covington Medical Center
- MultiCare Tacoma General Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Cua has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Arnold Cua, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cua's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cua accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cua frequently treats Bacterial Sepsis, Sepsis, and HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus).
Dr. Cua's office is located at 202 N Division St Ste 400, Auburn, WA 98001. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cua speaks Filipino and English. View profile to see all.