Dr. Arnold Einhorn, MD is a cardiology specialist in Orlando, FL. Dr. Einhorn completed a residency at Kings County Hospital Center. He currently practices at Orlando Health and is affiliated with Adventhealth Orlando. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Einhorn is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Mid-Florida Cardiology Specialists1222 S Orange Ave Fl 3, Orlando, FL 32806 (407) 351-5384
- Kings County Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 1992
- SUNY HSC/VAMC, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Kings County Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 1985
- St Georges U, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Einhorn?
Always interested in hearing from his patients. No rush jobs. He is warm and friendly as well as being very well qualified. His staff is equally attentive and helpful.
- Adventhealth Orlando
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
- South Lake Hospital