Dr. Arnoldo Ghitis, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Plantation, FL. Dr. Ghitis completed a residency at Barnes Jewish Hospital. He currently practices at Heart & Health Institute and is affiliated with University Hospital And Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ghitis is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Heart & Health Institute
Westside8251 W Broward Blvd Ste 304, Plantation, FL 33324 Existing Patients: (954) 731-1101
- University Of Oklahoma, Other Education — 1992
- University Of Missouri Hospital And Clinics, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Barnes Jewish Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1989
- St Lukes Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Molina Healthcare
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ghitis?
My visit was way beyond satisfactory. I was made to feel welcomed and that the staff was ready to help me in whatever way I needed to be helped. The ladies that took my info were professional and personable, made me feel I was in the right place. I have NO doubt I upgraded my Cardio Doc with Dr. Ghitis. I have full confidence I am in good hands. My previous Primary Dr. Pereria, first floor to the right as you enter the building, referred me, then new doc at Cano followed my request to see Dr. Ghitis with a referral. I worked in the Behavioral Health field and know good doctoring when I see it. I am in good hands!
- University Hospital And Medical Center
- Northwest Medical Center
- Plantation General Hospital
- Westside Regional Medical Center
- Florida Medical Center