Dr. Fenrich has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Arnold Fenrich, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Austin, TX. Dr. Fenrich completed a residency at Childrens Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC. He currently practices at Children's Cardiology Associates and is affiliated with Medical City Children's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fenrich is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Texas Childrens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Childrens Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC, Residency Hospital — 1988
- UNIVERSITY OF PITTSBURGH SCHOOL OF MEDICINE, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Children's Cardiology Associates
Children's Cardiology Associates4314 Medical Pkwy Ste 200, Austin, TX 78756 Existing Patients: (512) 454-1110
- 2 1301 Barbara Jordan Blvd Ste 304, Austin, TX 78723 Existing Patients: (512) 454-1110
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fenrich?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Arnold Fenrich, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Fenrich's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fenrich accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fenrich frequently treats Chest Pain Evaluation, Arrhythmia Screening, and Coronary Angiogram.
Dr. Fenrich's office is located at 4314 Medical Pkwy Ste 200, Austin, TX 78756. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medical City Children's Hospital