Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Armin Tehrany, MD
Dr. Armin Tehrany, MD is
- Baylor Coll of Med, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Shoulder Arthroscopy At Baylor College Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Mt. Sinai-Elmhurst Hospital (Orthopaedic Trauma), Other Education — 1998
- Harvard Childrens Hospital (Pediatric Orthopaedics), Other Education — 1997
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center (Orthopaedic Oncology), Other Education — 1996
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1995
- New York University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- CUNY-Brooklyn College (7-Yr BA/MD), Undergraduate School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Locals (any local)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tehrany?
I was am a patient of Dr. Tehrany. He is an excellent surgeon . He has a wonderful manner and is so professional and knowledgeable. he is providing me with incredibly specialized and personalized aftercare to make sure I get the recovery from my rotator cuff surgery, correct. So patient! His PA Timothy is also great. And his assistant. Very responsive patient and knowledgeable. I highly recommend this team. His office staff is also superb. They go out of their way above and beyond all the time to be helpful. Wendy and Abby are so efficient and thoughtful. Thank you! Joyce Romano
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Armin Tehrany, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Tehrany's profile.
Dr. Tehrany in specializes in Orthopedic Surgery. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Tehrany frequently treats the following conditions: Glenoid Labrum Tear, Internal Derangement of Knee and Shoulder Tendinitis and Tenosynovitis. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Tehrany's office is located at 515 Madison Ave Rm 1102 New York, NY 10022. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Tehrany is able to speak Persian and Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Tehrany provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Armin Tehrany, MD is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Armin Tehrany, MD holds board certification in Orthopedic Surgery.
Dr. Armin Tehrany, MD has a star rating of 4.9/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Mount Sinai Hospital
Manhattan Orthopedic Care
Manhattan Orthopedic Care515 Madison Ave Rm 1102, New York, NY 10022 Existing Patients: (212) 729-9200
Manhattan Orthopedic Care
Manhattan Orthopedic Care - Staten Island91 New Dorp Ln, Staten Island, NY 10306 Existing Patients: (718) 351-1115