Dr. Armin Tehrany, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Tehrany completed a residency at Lenox Hill Hospital. He currently practices at Manhattan Orthopedic Care and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tehrany is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Persian, Spanish, English
- Baylor Coll of Med, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1995
- CUNY-Brooklyn College (7-Yr BA/MD), Undergraduate School — 1990
- Harvard Childrens Hospital (Pediatric Orthopaedics), Other Education
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center (Orthopaedic Oncology), Other Education
- Mt. Sinai-Elmhurst Hospital (Orthopaedic Trauma), Other Education
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Locals (any local)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tehrany?
Tremendous group of professionals. Office personnel is organized and a delight to work with. Dr. Tehrany is excellent.
- Mount Sinai Hospital