Dr. Arasheben has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Armin Arasheben, MD is a family medicine specialist in Tarzana, CA. He currently practices at Thrive Comprehensive Medical Group and is affiliated with Northridge Hospital Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Arasheben is board certified in Family Practice.
- CSUN, Undergraduate School
- Administrative Solutions
- Aetna Health Network
- Aetna Performance Network
- Aetna Premier Care Network
- Aetna Premier Care Network Plus
- Aetna Savings Plus
- Aetna Student Health
- Affordable Health & Benefits
- Allied Benefit Systems
- American National
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Anthem Blue Cross Life and Health Insurance Company
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Medicare Advantage
- Blue Shield of California
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Care 1st Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst BlueChoice, Inc.
- Central Health Plan
- Colonial Life
- Continental Life
- Coventry Health Care
- Covered California
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Employee Health Systems
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- FirstCare Health Plans
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health First Health Plans
- Health Net
- Health Net Federal Services
- Health Net of California
- Health Net/Tricare
- HealthCare Partners
- HealthChoice of Connecticut
- Heritage Provider Network
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Humana Veterans
- L.A. Care Health Plan
- Managed Care Administrators, Inc.
- Molina Healthcare
- Motion Picture Industry Health Plan
- Mutual of Omaha
- NALC Health Benefit Plan
- Oscar Insurance Corporation
- Oxford Health Plans
- PA Insurance Services
- Providence Health Plans
- Railroad Medicare
- Regal Medical Group
- SCAN Health Plan
- TriWest Champus
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare Community Plan
- United Healthcare Life Insurance Company
- UnitedHealth Group
- UnitedHealthcare of California
- USA Health and Wellness Network
- Veteran Administration Plan
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hebrew, Persian, Persian, Spanish
Thrive Comprehensive Medical Group
Thrive Comprehensive Medical Group - Tarzana18607 Ventura Blvd, Tarzana, CA 91356 Existing Patients: (818) 600-1472
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Arasheben?
A+ medical practice. Always responsive and puts the patient first. Dr. Arasheben is very professional and caring. I hope to continue to see him for a long time.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Armin Arasheben, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Arasheben's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Arasheben accepts your insurance.
Dr. Arasheben frequently treats Advance Directive End of Life Planning, All Headaches (incl. Migraine), and Anxiety.
Dr. Arasheben's office is located at 18607 Ventura Blvd, Tarzana, CA 91356. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Arasheben speaks Persian, Spanish, and Farsi. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center
- Providence Tarzana Medical Center
- Sherman Oaks Hospital
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center