Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Armin Arasheben, MD is a family medicine specialist in Tarzana, CA. He currently practices at Thrive Comprehensive Medical Group Inc and is affiliated with Northridge Hospital Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Arasheben is board certified in Family Practice.
- St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2006
- CSUN, Undergraduate School
- Affordable Health & Benefits
- American National
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Anthem Blue Cross Life and Health Insurance Company
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Care 1st Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst BlueChoice, Inc.
- Central Health Plan
- Coventry Health Care
- Covered California
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Employee Health Systems
- First Health
- FirstCare Health Plans
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health First Health Plans
- Health Net
- Health Net Federal Services
- Health Net of California
- HealthCare Partners
- HealthChoice of Connecticut
- Heritage Provider Network
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Humana Veterans
- L.A. Care Health Plan
- Magellan Health Services
- Managed Care Administrators, Inc.
- Molina Healthcare
- Motion Picture Industry Health Plan
- Mutual of Omaha
- NALC Health Benefit Plan
- Oscar Health
- Oxford Health Plans
- PA Insurance Services
- Positive Healthcare Partners
- Providence Health Plans
- Regal Medical Group
- SCAN Health Plan
- TriWest Champus
- United Healthcare Community Plan
- United Healthcare Life Insurance Company
- UnitedHealth Group
- UnitedHealthcare of California
- USA Health and Wellness Network
- USA Health Network
- Veteran Administration Plan
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hebrew, Persian, Spanish
Compare with other Family Medicine Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Arasheben?
Dr. Arasheben is great! He's very personable, caring and knowledgable. I've been seeing him for years and will continue doing so as I'm extremely satisfied with him and his entire office.
Frequently Asked Questions
Click here to compare with other Family Medicine Specialists.
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
Dr. Arasheben frequently treats the following conditions: All Headaches (incl. Migraine), Mastodynia, and Abdominal Pain. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Arasheben's office is located at 18607 Ventura Blvd, Tarzana, CA 91356. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Arasheben is able to speak Persian, Spanish, and Farsi. View profile to see all.
Dr. Arasheben provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Armin Arasheben, MD is affiliated with Northridge Hospital Medical Center and Providence Cedars-Sinai Tarzana Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Armin Arasheben, MD holds board certifications in Family Practice.
Dr. Arasheben has over 16 years of healthcare experience.
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center
- Providence Cedars-Sinai Tarzana Medical Center
- Sherman Oaks Hospital
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
Thrive Comprehensive Medical Group Inc
Thrive Comprehensive Medical Group Inc18607 Ventura Blvd, Tarzana, CA 91356 (818) 600-1472
Thrive Comprehensive Medical Group
Balboa office5353 Balboa Blvd, Encino, CA 91316 (818) 600-1472