Click here to compare with other Interventional Pain Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Arjang Abbasi, DO is a interventional pain medicine specialist in Riverhead, NY. Dr. Abbasi completed a residency at UMDNJ Kessler Institute. He currently practices at Long Island Spine Specialists, P.C. and is affiliated with Huntington Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Abbasi is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Beth Israel Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- UMDNJ Kessler Institute, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Long Beach Med Ct, Internship Hospital — 2002
- UMDNJ School of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / New Jersey School of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Rutgers, Undergraduate School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HIP Health Plan of New York
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Arabic, French, Spanish
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Abbasi?
Dr. Abbasi is the most knowledgeable, caring doctor around! I recommend him to everyone I know, without him I'd be bedbound, miserable. ABSOLUTELY LOVE HIM, and the rest of the staff there!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Abbasi has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Abbasi frequently treats Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement), Low Back Pain, and Intervertebral Disc Disease.
Dr. Abbasi's office is located at 887 Old Country Rd Ste D, Riverhead, NY 11901. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Abbasi speaks Spanish, Arabic, and French. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Huntington Hospital
- St. Catherine of Siena Hospital
Long Island Spine Specialists, P.C.