Dr. Szatkowski has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Arie Szatkowski, MD is a cardiology specialist in Southaven, MS. Dr. Szatkowski completed a residency at Ny Presbyterian Hospital Of Cornell/Columbia University. He currently practices at Stern Cardiovascular Foundation Inc and is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Szatkowski is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Columbia U Coll P&S, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Ny Presbyterian Hospital Of Cornell/Columbia University, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Columbia University Medical College, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Weill Cornell Medical, Medical School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Szatkowski?
Dr. Szatkowski is a wonderful cardiologist and doctor. He listens to my concerns, gives excellent advice. If an unusual episide occurs, he is very thorough in running tests. He is very female- heart concerned. Some cardiologists dismiss women's concerns, but he attuned to their issues. I have complete confidence is my heart health with him as my doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Arie Szatkowski, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Szatkowski's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Szatkowski accepts your insurance.
Dr. Szatkowski frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Szatkowski's office is located at 7362 Southcrest Pkwy, Southaven, MS 38671. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Baptist Memorial Hospital- DeSoto
- Methodist Olive Branch Hospital
- University of Mississippi Medical Center - Grenada