Dr. Ari Kramer, MD is a general surgery specialist in Spartanburg, SC. Dr. Kramer completed a residency at Spartanburg Reg Hlthcare Sys. He currently practices at Medical Group of the Carolinas - Vascular Access Services and is affiliated with Spartanburg Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Kramer is board certified in General Surgery.
Medical Group of the Carolinas - Vascular Access Services
Medical Group of the Carolinas - Vascular Access Services100 E Wood St, Spartanburg, SC 29303 Existing Patients: (864) 560-7070
Medical Group of the Carolinas - Division of Surgery - Pelham
Medical Group of the Carolinas - Division of Surgery - Pelham2755 S Highway 14 Ste 2200, Greer, SC 29650 Existing Patients: (864) 849-9555
Spartanburg Medical Center - Division of Surgery
Spartanburg Medical Center - Division of Surgery853 N Church St Ste 500, Spartanburg, SC 29303 Existing Patients: (864) 560-1576
- Spartanburg Reg Hlthcare Sys, Residency Hospital
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- Companion Benefit Alternatives
- Comprehensive Behavioral Healthcare
- Coventry Health Care
- Employers Health Network
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Jehovah’s Witnesses (ROJW) Facility Agreement Only
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Provider Select, Inc.
- Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- USA Managed Care Organization
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kramer?
Best bed-side manner of any doctor I've ever had....and that number is large. Former hospital administrator accompanied me for my surgery (pd catheter insert) and he remarked that he had never witnessed better bed-side chat and explanation of all possible outcomes by any surgeon he had known in the many hospitals where he had served. My nephrologist recommended him over all the others in the state for my particular surgery in terms of results and outcomes.
- Spartanburg Medical Center