Dr. Geliebter has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ari Geliebter, MD is a endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Maywood, NJ. He currently practices at Comprehensive Endocrinology PC and is affiliated with Hackensack University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Geliebter is board certified in Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinology.
- Jacobi Hosp/Albert Einstein Coll Med, Internship Hospital
- Montefiore / Albert Einstein Coll of Med, Fellowship Hospital — 2017
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Medical School — 2011
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Geliebter?
A very caring doctor. He treats me as an individual not as just a number. He listens to my concerns and explains his answers clearly. Doesn't rush the visit. I would highly recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ari Geliebter, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Geliebter's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Geliebter accepts your insurance.
Dr. Geliebter frequently treats Osteoporosis & Screening and Diabetes & Glucose Monitoring.
Dr. Geliebter's office is located at 240 W Passaic St Ste 14, Maywood, NJ 07607. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Holy Name Medical Center
Comprehensive Endocrinology PC
Comprehensive Endocrinology PC240 W Passaic St Ste 14, Maywood, NJ 07607 (201) 903-0070