Dr. Fishman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ari Fishman, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Bethesda, MD. Dr. Fishman completed a residency at Beth Israel Medical Center - Petrie Campus. He currently practices at Maryland Oncology - Bethesda and is affiliated with Holy Cross Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fishman is board certified in Hematology.
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Fellowship Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Petrie Campus, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Petrie Campus, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Delaware
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Maryland Oncology - Bethesda
Maryland Oncology - Bethesda6420 Rockledge Dr Ste 4200, Bethesda, MD 20817 Existing Patients: (301) 424-6231
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fishman?
Dr. Fishman is professional, capable, caring and has gone far beyond his specialty to help me overcome a life-threatening event.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ari Fishman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Fishman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fishman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fishman frequently treats Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), Myelodysplastic Syndromes, and Anemia.
Dr. Fishman's office is located at 6420 Rockledge Dr Ste 4200, Bethesda, MD 20817. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Holy Cross Hospital
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
- Suburban Hospital
- The George Washington University Hospital