Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Karimi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ardeshir Karimi, MD is a maternal-fetal medicine specialist in San Gabriel, CA. Dr. Karimi completed a residency at SUNY. He currently practices at Ardeshir Karimi MD and is affiliated with Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Karimi is board certified in Clinical Genetics.
- Ucla Mc, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Loma Linda University, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- SUNY, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Mt Sinai Sch Med, Internship Hospital — 1989
- School of Medicine Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ardeshir Karimi MD
Ardeshir Karimi MD207 S Santa Anita St Ste 338, San Gabriel, CA 91776 Existing Patients: (626) 282-9250
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Karimi?
My experience has always been great. All information is up front and professional.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Karimi frequently treats First Trimester Screening, Fetal Cardiac Screening, and Newborn Metabolic Screening.
Dr. Karimi's office is located at 207 S Santa Anita St Ste 338, San Gabriel, CA 91776. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Karimi speaks Arabic, Farsi, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Karimi has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center