Dr. Archana Mehta, MD is a allergy specialist in Parsippany, NJ. Dr. Mehta completed a residency at New York Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Medical Center. She currently practices at ENT and Allergy Associates - Parsippany. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mehta is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
ENT and Allergy Associates - Parsippany
ENT and Allergy Associates - Parsippany900 Lanidex Plz Ste 300, Parsippany, NJ 07054 Existing Patients: (973) 394-1818
- 2008, Internship Hospital
- AI duPont Hosp for Chldn-Thomas Jefferson U, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- New York Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College of Virginia School of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 2004
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mehta?
Dr. Mehta is an old fashioned doctor-she takes the time to truly listen to her patients concerns. She is never rushed, compassionate, and explains her findings. She spends more time looking at her patients than she does her computer! I also believe she is the wisest doctor I have ever been to. She has not only diagnosed my complicated case that no other doctor could, but she has done the same for several of my friends. We are so lucky to have Dr. Mehta in Parsippany!