Call (501) 712-3811 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Aravind Rao, MD
New Patient(501) 712-3811
Dr. Aravind Rao, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Little Rock, AR. She currently practices at St. Vincent Heart Clinic Arkansas and is affiliated with CHI St. Vincent Infirmary. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rao is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
St. Vincent Heart Clinic Arkansas10100 KANIS RD, Little Rock, AR 72205 Existing Patients: (501) 255-6000
- University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences, Internship Hospital
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Mutual of Omaha
- Peach State Health Plan
- Principal Life
- Pyramid Life
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Thrivent Financial
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rao?
- CHI St. Vincent Infirmary
- Baptist Health Medical Center - Little Rock
- CHI St. Vincent North
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rao has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Aravind Rao, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rao's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rao accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rao frequently treats Heart Conditions and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Rao's office is located at 10100 KANIS RD, Little Rock, AR 72205. Find other locations and directions.