Dr. Arash Aghel, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Colorado Springs, CO. Dr. Aghel completed a residency at 2009. He currently practices at Colorado Springs Cardiologists, PC and is affiliated with Penrose-St. Francis Health Services. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Aghel is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- 2012, Fellowship Hospital
- Case Western Res U Hosps, Fellowship Hospital
- 2009, Residency Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Residency Hospital
- University Of Colorado, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- University of Colorado At Denver, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Cleveland Clinic, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Colorado Access
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
- United Health Plan
- Virginia Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Aghel?
at my two visits, I found both Dr. Aghel and his P.A., very effective in evaluating my condition, and reviewing my history since my previous visits. Both are excellent, compassionate, communicators, setting me at ease and answering all questions I had in a very professional, but understandable manner. Their inquiry helped me recall information that I did not have readily available in my mental list, which I find commendable. I would highly recommend anyone with a significantly complex cardiovascular problem to see Dr. Aghel and His Team. I rate Dr. Aghel and team 5 Stars!
- Penrose-St. Francis Health Services