Dr. Aghel has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Arash Aghel, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Colorado Springs, CO. Dr. Aghel completed a residency at Cleveland Clinic Foundation. He currently practices at Colorado Springs Cardiologists, PC and is affiliated with Penrose Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Aghel is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Case Western Res U Hosps, Fellowship Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Residency Hospital
- MASHHAD UNIVERSITY OF MEDICAL SCIENCES / MEDICAL SCHOOL, Medical School
- University Of Colorado, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- University of Colorado At Denver, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Cleveland Clinic, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Colorado Access
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
- United Health Plan
- Virginia Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Aghel?
Dr. Aghel was very.willing to take the time to explain details of my pending procedure.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Arash Aghel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Aghel's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Aghel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Aghel frequently treats Chest Pain, Atherosclerosis, and Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD).
Dr. Aghel's office is located at 2222 N Nevada Ave Ste 4007, Colorado Springs, CO 80907. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Penrose Hospital