Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Anupa Mandava, MD
Dr. Anupa Mandava, MD is
- AMERICAN UNIVERSITY OF THE CARIBBEAN / SCHOOL OF MEDICINE, Medical School
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center|New York Medical College (Brooklyn & Queens), Residency Hospital
- Vrf Eye Specialty Group Memphis, Tn, Fellowship Hospital
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mandava?
She was very knowledgeable and kind. Dr. Mandava answered all my questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Anupa Mandava, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Mandava's profile.
Dr. Mandava in specializes in Ophthalmology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Mandava frequently treats the following conditions: Vitreous Hemorrhage, Foveal and Macular Hypoplasia and Retinal Vascular Occlusion. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Mandava's office is located at 4010 DuPont Cir Ste 480 Louisville, KY 40207. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Mandava provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Anupa Mandava, MD is affiliated with Norton Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Anupa Mandava, MD holds board certification in Ophthalmology.
Dr. Anupa Mandava, MD has a star rating of 4.7/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Norton Hospital
Bennett & Bloom Eye Centers
Bennett & Bloom Eye Centers4010 DuPont Cir Ste 480, Louisville, KY 40207 (502) 895-0040
Louisville Retina, PLLC1169 Eastern Pkwy Ste 3337, Louisville, KY 40217 (502) 873-0900