Dr. Khastgir has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Anupa Khastgir, MD is a nephrology specialist in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Khastgir completed a residency at Sinai Hosp Baltimore. She currently practices at Integris Baptist Medical Center and is affiliated with Great Plains Regional Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Khastgir is board certified in Nephrology.
- U Okla Hlth Sci Ctr, Fellowship Hospital
- Sinai Hosp Baltimore, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Sinai Hosp Baltimore, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Maulana Azad Med Coll-Delhi U, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Integris Baptist Medical Center3366 Nw Expressway Ste 280, Oklahoma City, OK 73112 Existing Patients: (405) 942-0794
Richard E Stanford MD3435 Nw 56th St Ste 800, Oklahoma City, OK 73112 Existing Patients: (405) 942-0794
- 3 3435 Nw 56th St Ste 600, Oklahoma City, OK 73112 Existing Patients: (405) 945-4440
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Khastgir?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Khastgir accepts your insurance.
Dr. Khastgir frequently treats Vitamin D Deficiency, Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload, and Chronic Kidney Diseases.
Dr. Khastgir's office is located at 3366 Nw Expressway Ste 280, Oklahoma City, OK 73112. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Khastgir speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Great Plains Regional Medical Center
- Integris Baptist Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital El Reno
- Weatherford Regional Hospital