Dr. Anuja Kothari, DDS is a orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics practitioner in Streamwood, IL. Dr. Kothari completed a residency at Nova Southeastern University, Department Of Orthodontics. She currently practices at Northwest Orthodontics, Streamwood, IL. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
Northwest Orthodontics, Streamwood, IL
Northwest Orthodontics820 S Bartlett Rd, Streamwood, IL 60107 Existing Patients: (630) 830-9700
Northwest Orthodontics, Franklin Park, IL
Northwest Orthodontics9731 Grand Ave, Franklin Park, IL 60131 Existing Patients: (847) 455-4664
- Nova Southeastern University, Department Of Orthodontics, Residency Hospital — 2015
- University of Illinois At Chicago / College of Dentistry, Medical School — 2013
- University of Wisconsin / Madison, Undergraduate School — 2008
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Delta Dental
- Dental Network of America
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kothari?
Dr kothari is excellent in explaining treatment. She also took the time out to answer any questions that I had. Great experince.