Click here to compare with other Medical Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Antony Charles, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Lawrenceville, GA. Dr. Charles completed a residency at Providence St Vincent Medical Center. He currently practices at North Metropolitan Radiology and is affiliated with University of Tennessee Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Charles is board certified in Hematology.
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Internship Hospital
- Mayo Clinic, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Government Kilpauk Medical College, Medical School — 1993
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- National Elevator
- POMCO Group
- Thrivent Financial
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Medical Oncology Specialists
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Charles?
Dr. Charles and his team are the best medical staff we have worked with and as far as i'm concerned one of the main reasons my mother is still alive. They treat her very good and they explain things to us so we understand.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Charles frequently treats Anemia, Venous Embolism and Thrombosis, and Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
Dr. Charles' office is located at 1000 Medical Center Blvd, Lawrenceville, GA 30046. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Charles speaks Tamil, Malayalam, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Charles has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University of Tennessee Medical Center
North Metropolitan Radiology
Gwinnett Hospital System1000 Medical Center Blvd, Lawrenceville, GA 30046 (404) 257-0006
NHCI Northeast Georgia Diagnostic Clinic - Gainesville1485 Jesse Jewell Pkwy NE Ste 330, Gainesville, GA 30501 (470) 228-7700
Thompson Oncology Group
Thompson Oncology Group1915 White Ave Fl 3, Knoxville, TN 37916 (865) 541-1720
University Cancer Specialists
Ut Cancer Institute5779 Creekwood Park Blvd # 140, Lenoir City, TN 37772 (865) 458-3926