Dr. Coirin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Antonio Coirin, MD is a bariatric surgery specialist in Modesto, CA. Dr. Coirin completed a residency at San Joaquin Genl Hospital. He currently practices at Antonio Coirin MD and is affiliated with Dameron Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Coirin is board certified in General Surgery.
- San Joaquin Genl Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Mt Zion Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1986
- University Of California, Davis, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Antonio Coirin MD
Modesto Office1552 Coffee Rd Ste 200, Modesto, CA 95355 Existing Patients: (209) 300-7947
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Coirin?
I definitely would recommend Dr. Coirin to family and friends 100%
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Antonio Coirin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Coirin's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Coirin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Coirin frequently treats Obesity, Open Diaphragmatic and-or Paraesophageal Hiatal Hernia Repair, and Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy With Robotic Assistance.
Dr. Coirin's office is located at 1552 Coffee Rd Ste 200, Modesto, CA 95355. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Coirin speaks Japanese and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Dameron Hospital
- Doctors Medical Center Modesto
- Memorial Medical Center