Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (786) 373-3504, and for other questions, call (786) 596-2000.
Dr. Antonio Muina, MD is a hematology specialist in Miami, FL. Dr. Muina completed a residency at Internal Medicine, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, Ga.. He currently practices at Miami Cancer Institute & Miami Neuroscience Institute and is affiliated with Mariners Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Muina is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Hematology/Oncology, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, Ga., Fellowship Hospital
- Internal Medicine, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, Ga., Residency Hospital
- Internal Medicine, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, Ga., Internship Hospital
- University Of Florida College Of Medicine, Medical School
- American Republic
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Florida
- Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.
- Dimension Health
- Dimension International
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Global Excel Insurance
- Magellan Complete Care
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Molina Healthcare
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Miami Cancer Institute & Miami Neuroscience Institute
Miami Cancer Institute & Miami Neuroscience Institute8900 N Kendall Dr, Miami, FL 33179 Call
Miami Cancer Institute
Miami Cancer Institute8900 N Kendall Dr, Miami, FL 33176 Call
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Muina?
Excellent Dr. Took his time for me to understand the process in a very professinal manner. All questions were answered to a very degree of satisfaction. It is a pleasure to have a very proffesional Doctor as Dr Muina. I will defenectly recommend Dr Muina to all my friends and family members.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Muina has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Antonio Muina, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Muina's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Muina accepts your insurance.
Dr. Muina frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Bleeding Disorders.
Dr. Muina's office is located at 8900 N Kendall Dr, Miami, FL 33179. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Muina speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
- Mariners Hospital
- Doctors Hospital
- Homestead Hospital
- South Miami Hospital
- West Kendall Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami
- Miami Cancer Institute