Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (813) 513-0589, and for other questions, call (813) 844-4500.
Book an Appointment
Dr. Antonio Farrales, MD
New Patient(813) 967-8238
Dr. Antonio Farrales, MD is a family medicine specialist in Tampa, FL. Dr. Farrales completed a residency at howard university hospital. He currently practices at TGMG Carrollwood and is affiliated with Tampa General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Farrales is board certified in Family Practice.
TGMG Carrollwood13860 N Dale Mabry Hwy, Tampa, FL 33618 Call
- howard university hospital, Residency Hospital
- Manila Central University / College of Medicine, Medical School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Hillsborough County-Health Care Plan
- Simply Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Farrales?
Excellent. The doctor explained everything I needed to know very well.
- Tampa General Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Antonio Farrales, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Farrales' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Farrales accepts your insurance.
Dr. Farrales frequently treats Anxiety, Acute Lower Respiratory Infection, and Lipid Disorders.
Dr. Farrales' office is located at 13860 N Dale Mabry Hwy, Tampa, FL 33618. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Farrales speaks Tagalog and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Farrales has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.