Dr. Giordano has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Anthony Giordano, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Reading, MA. He currently practices at Pediatric Health Care Associates and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Giordano is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Tufts Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2010
- SUNY Upstate Medical University, Medical School — 2007
- College of the Holy Cross, Undergraduate School — 2003
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Giordano?
We have been with Dr. Giordano since July 2015 when our twins were released from the NICU. We have never felt rushed or made to feel as though our questions were ridiculous, even if they were. Dr. Giordano has made us feel at ease and is so kind to our twins. We also love that the office is open late and on the weekends so convenient!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Anthony Giordano, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Giordano's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Giordano accepts your insurance.
Dr. Giordano frequently treats Immunization Administration, Fever, and Wellness Examination.
Dr. Giordano's office is located at 30 New Crossing Rd, Reading, MA 01867. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Children's Hospital
Pediatric Health Care Associates