Dr. Tay has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Anthony Tay, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Lamar, MO. Dr. Tay completed a residency at Saint Louis University Hospital. He currently practices at Med One Clinic and is affiliated with Cedar County Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tay is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Medical College Of Wisconsin, Medical School
- Los Angeles County - U S C Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Saint Louis University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tay?
Dr. Tay diagnosed me with dermatomyositis which caused lung damage. He has treated me for several years now and was able to stop the damage to my lungs. I have found him to be very daring and considerate. I am glad he took the time to research my symptoms and figure out what was causing my problems since no one else has taken the time to do that. I had been going to doctors for at least five years trying to find out what was causing my problems.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Anthony Tay, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Tay's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Tay accepts your insurance.
Dr. Tay frequently treats Osteoporosis & Screening and Arthritis & Arthropathy.
Dr. Tay's office is located at 29 NW 1st Ln, Lamar, MO 64759. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Tay speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cedar County Memorial Hospital
- Citizens Memorial Hospital
- Cox Barton County Hospital
- Cox Medical Center Branson
- Cox Medical Center South
Med One Clinic
Barton County Memorial Hospital29 NW 1st Ln, Lamar, MO 64759 (417) 681-5284
Dallas County Family Medical Center
Dallas County Family Medical Center1155 W Parkview St Ste 2K, Bolivar, MO 65613 (417) 328-7000