Click here to compare with other Neurology Specialists.
Dr. Anthony Ritaccio, MD is a neurology specialist in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Ritaccio completed a residency at Albany Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Mayo Clinic - Florida and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic in Florida. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ritaccio is board certified in Epilepsy.
- University of Pittsburgh / Main Campus, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Albany Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Albany Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Albany Medical College, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ritaccio?
Dr. Ritaccio was my neurologist when he practiced in Albany, NY. He was wonderful. Like others have said he is patient, explains what your health problem is and takes his time with you. I miss him and no other neurologist in this area is as good as he is.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ritaccio has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ritaccio frequently treats Epilepsy.
Dr. Ritaccio's office is located at 4500 San Pablo Rd S, Jacksonville, FL 32224. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mayo Clinic in Florida
Mayo Clinic - Florida
Mayo Clinic Hospital in Florida4500 San Pablo Rd S, Jacksonville, FL 32224 (904) 953-2000