Dr. Anthony Abraham, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Abraham's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Anthony Abraham, DO is a general surgery specialist in El Dorado, AR. Dr. Abraham completed a residency at Larkin Community Hospital. He currently practices at South Arkansas Surgical Specialists and is affiliated with Medical Center Of South Arkansas. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Abraham is board certified in General Surgery.
- Larkin Community Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2014
- Western Reserve Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2010
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- PPO Plus
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
South Arkansas Surgical Specialists
South Arkansas Surgical Specialists620 W Grove St Ste 201, El Dorado, AR 71730 Existing Patients: (870) 875-5580
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Abraham?
My daughter had an emergency appendectomy and he was on call. Best Doc i have met in a while, took good care of her and kept me informed
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Abraham accepts your insurance.
Dr. Abraham frequently treats Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration , Abscess or Fluid Incision and Drainage, and Umbilical Hernia.
Dr. Abraham's office is located at 620 W Grove St Ste 201, El Dorado, AR 71730. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Abraham speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Abraham has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medical Center Of South Arkansas