Dr. DeFranco has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Anthony DeFranco, MD is a cardiology specialist in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. DeFranco completed a residency at University Chicago Med Center. He currently practices at Center for Digestive Health and is affiliated with Aurora Medical Center in Kenosha. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. DeFranco is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Cleveland Clinic, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- University Chicago Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1988
- U Chicago Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1986
- American Enterprise Group
- American Republic
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- National Elevator
- Pekin Insurance
- Pyramid Life
- Thrivent Financial
- Wisconsin Physicians Service
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Center for Digestive Health2801 W Kinnickinnic River Pkwy, Milwaukee, WI 53215 Existing Patients: (262) 243-7373
Aurora St. Luke's Medical Center2900 W Oklahoma Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53215 Existing Patients: (414) 646-6660
Aurora Medical Group Dba Aurora Health Center6609 W Greenfield Ave, West Allis, WI 53214 Existing Patients: (414) 570-4330
Aurora Medical Group Inc.2801 W Kinnickinnic River Pkwy Ste 777, Milwaukee, WI 53215 Existing Patients: (414) 649-3390
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. DeFranco?
He saved my life and did it with a smile. The Greenfield EMS rolled me into the st luke's cath lab at 2AM and I looked at this doctor and asked him if I was going to die. You're not going to die, he said, if I have my way you're going home on Monday! And that's what i did. and when he was done with my two stents, the nurses told me that he is the best at St. Luke's.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Anthony DeFranco, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. DeFranco's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. DeFranco accepts your insurance.
Dr. DeFranco frequently treats Heart Disease, Lipid Disorders, and Dyslipidemia.
Dr. DeFranco's office is located at 2801 W Kinnickinnic River Pkwy, Milwaukee, WI 53215. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Aurora Medical Center in Kenosha
- Aurora Saint Lukes Medical Center