Dr. Anthony DeFranco, MD is a cardiology specialist in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. DeFranco completed a residency at University Chicago Med Center. He currently practices at Aurora Cardiovascular Services and is affiliated with Aurora Saint Lukes Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. DeFranco is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Aurora Cardiovascular Services
Aurora Cardiovascular Services2801 W Kinnickinnic River Pkwy, Milwaukee, WI 53215 (414) 385-2834
- Cleveland Clinic, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- University Chicago Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1988
- U Chicago Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1986
- American Enterprise Group
- American Republic
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- National Elevator
- Pekin Insurance
- Pyramid Life
- Thrivent Financial
- Wisconsin Physicians Service
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. DeFranco?
He saved my life and did it with a smile. The Greenfield EMS rolled me into the st luke's cath lab at 2AM and I looked at this doctor and asked him if I was going to die. You're not going to die, he said, if I have my way you're going home on Monday! And that's what i did. and when he was done with my two stents, the nurses told me that he is the best at St. Luke's.
- Aurora Saint Lukes Medical Center