Call (571) 470-8145 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Anthony Chang, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Falls Church, VA. Dr. Chang completed a residency at Indiana University Medical Center. He currently practices at Virginia Heart and is affiliated with Stonesprings Hospital Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chang is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute, Bethesda, MD, Fellowship Hospital
- Indiana University Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Indiana University Hospitals, Internship Hospital
- University Of Texas/Southwestern Medical School, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Virginia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Chinese, Mandarin, Mandarin
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chang?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Anthony Chang, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Chang's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chang accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chang frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Chang's office is located at 2901 Telestar Ct Ste 200, Falls Church, VA 22042. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chang speaks Chinese, Mandarin, Chinese, and Mandarin. View profile to see all.
Dr. Chang has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Stonesprings Hospital Center
- Reston Hospital Center
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Loudoun Hospital
- Virginia Hospital Center