Call (725) 241-0539 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Anslem Oparaugo, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Las Vegas, NV. Dr. Oparaugo completed a residency at Woodhull Medical Center. He currently practices at Cambridge Family Health Center and is affiliated with Sunrise Hospital And Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Oparaugo is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Woodhull Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- University of Ibadan, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cambridge Family Health Center
Cambridge Family Health Center3900 Cambridge St Ste 102, Las Vegas, NV 89119 Existing Patients: (725) 241-0539
Good Choice Pediatrics LLC3050 E Bonanza Rd Ste 130, Las Vegas, NV 89101 Existing Patients: (725) 241-0555
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Oparaugo?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Anslem Oparaugo, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Oparaugo's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Oparaugo accepts your insurance.
Dr. Oparaugo frequently treats Pediatric Obesity, Pediatric Overweight, and Immunization Administration.
Dr. Oparaugo's office is located at 3900 Cambridge St Ste 102, Las Vegas, NV 89119. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Oparaugo has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Sunrise Hospital And Medical Center
- MountainView Hospital