Dr. Parameswaran has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Anoop Parameswaran, MD is a cardiology specialist in Springfield, MO. Dr. Parameswaran completed a residency at Cleveland Clinic Foundation. He currently practices at St Johns Clinic-cardiology and is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Springfield. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Albert Einstein Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Arkansas For Medical Sciences, Medical School
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Parameswaran?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Anoop Parameswaran, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Parameswaran's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Parameswaran accepts your insurance.
Dr. Parameswaran frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Parameswaran's office is located at 2115 S Fremont Ave Ste 4300, Springfield, MO 65804. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Hospital Springfield
Neurohospitalist, Stroke Center, Mercy Hospital - Springfield, MO
Mercy Children's Hospital Springfield1235 E Cherokee St, Springfield, MO 65804 (417) 820-3911