Click here to compare with other General Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Anneke Schroen, MD is a general surgery specialist in Charlottesville, VA. Dr. Schroen completed a residency at University Tx Swstn. She currently practices at West Complex, Charlottesville, VA and is affiliated with Novant Helath UVA Health System Culpeper Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Schroen is board certified in General Surgery.
- University Tx Swstn, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- University Tx Swstn, Residency Hospital — 2001
- University Of Texas Southwestern Med School, Internship Hospital — 1995
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas, Medical School — 1994
- University Of Texas At Austin, Undergraduate School — 1990
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
West Complex, Charlottesville, VA
West Complex1300 Jefferson Park Ave, Charlottesville, VA 22903 Existing Patients: (434) 924-3627
- 2 652 Peter Jefferson Pkwy, Charlottesville, VA 22911 Existing Patients: (434) 924-9333
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schroen?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Schroen frequently treats Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant, Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision, and Breast Cancer.
Dr. Schroen's office is located at 1300 Jefferson Park Ave, Charlottesville, VA 22903. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Schroen speaks German and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Schroen has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Novant Helath UVA Health System Culpeper Medical Center
- University Hospital