Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Traynor accepts your insurance.
Dr. Anne Traynor, MD is a oncology specialist in Madison, WI. Dr. Traynor completed a residency at Mary Imogene Bassett Hospital. She currently practices at University Hospital and is affiliated with UW Health University Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Mary Imogene Bassett Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University Iowa Hosps And Clinics, Residency Hospital
- University Of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University Hospital600 Highland Ave, Madison, WI 53792 Existing Patients: (608) 265-1700
University of Wisconsin Hospital Clinics
University of Wisconsin Hospital Clinics7974 Uw Health Ct, Middleton, WI 53562 Existing Patients: (608) 265-1700
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Traynor?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Traynor frequently treats Pulmonary Neoplasms.
Dr. Traynor's office is located at 600 Highland Ave, Madison, WI 53792. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Traynor has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- UW Health University Hospital