Dr. Anne O'Donnell, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Washington, DC. Dr. O'Donnell completed a residency at Georgetown University. She currently practices at GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL LOMBARDI CANCER CENTER and is affiliated with Medstar Georgetown University Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. O'Donnell is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Georgetown University Hospital Lombardi Cancer Center
Georgetown University Hospital Lombardi Cancer Center3800 Reservoir Rd Nw Fl 5, Washington, DC 20007 Existing Patients: (202) 444-8830
- Georgetown University, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Georgetown University, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Georgetown University, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Georgetown U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. O'Donnell?
Dr. O’Donnell diagnosed and successfully treated my bronchiectasis when prior doctors missed it entirely. Wonderful manner and compassion.
- Medstar Georgetown University Hospital