Dr. Anna Litvak, MD is a oncology specialist in Livingston, NJ. Dr. Litvak completed a residency at Johns Hopkins Hospital. She currently practices at Saint Barnabas Cancer Center and is affiliated with Saint Barnabas Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Litvak is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Saint Barnabas Cancer Center
Saint Barnabas Cancer Center94 Old Short Hills Rd, Livingston, NJ 07039 Existing Patients: (973) 322-5362
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2010
- Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania, Undergraduate School — 2005
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Oxford Health Plans
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Litvak?
When you have a diagnosis of cancer, you want an oncologist that is not only warm and compassionate, but also trustworthy and knowledgeable in her field. Dr. Litvak fits that bill. I see Dr. Litvak for yearly follow-up visits. I never feel rushed and she answers all my questions to my utmost satisfaction, according to the latest research. If I have a concern she explains things so clearly that I feel comfortable and encouraged and stronger when the visit is over. I highly recommend her.
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center