Dr. Lopes has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Anavera Lopes, MD is a family medicine specialist in Amesbury, MA. Dr. Lopes completed a residency at Umass Memorial Med Center. She currently practices at Beth Israel and is affiliated with Anna Jaques Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lopes is board certified in Family Practice.
- Umass Memorial Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Umass Memorial Med Center, Internship Hospital
- St Louis University College Of Med Baguio City, Medical School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Beth Israel2 Border Ave, Amesbury, MA 01913 Existing Patients: (978) 388-1400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lopes?
Dr Lopes has been my primary care doctor for years and I would not change doctors. As a transplant patient I need to have a top notch doc and she is. She is caring and attentive and most important I can tell her anything and feel comfortable doing so.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Anavera Lopes, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lopes' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lopes accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lopes frequently treats Osteopenia, Acute Sinusitis, and Osteoporosis.
Dr. Lopes' office is located at 2 Border Ave, Amesbury, MA 01913. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lopes speaks Filipino and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Anna Jaques Hospital