Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Anna Gurrera, DPM
Dr. Anna Gurrera, DPM is
- Northshore University Healthsystem & John H. Stroger Hospital Of Cook County, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Rush University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2012
- FINCH UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES / SCHOLL COLLEGE OF PODIATRIC MEDICINE, Medical School — 2009
- University of Illinois Chicago, Undergraduate School — 2005
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Podiatry Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gurrera?
I took my 10 yr old daughter into Dr. Gurreras' office for some custom orthotics since she was developing a bunion. Walking in, the office is very clean for those who are covid-traumatic, the staff was very professional and friendly. The wait was very minimal, I'm talking no more than five minutes to see Dr.Gurrera. The process was very fast, Dr. Gurrera was very thorough when explaining what to expect next and how to use them. My daughter even got to pick a color for her orthotics. The whole experience was very pleasant. I will be returning and referring my family and friends to her!
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Anna Gurrera, DPM. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Gurrera's profile.
Dr. Gurrera in specializes in Podiatry. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Gurrera frequently treats the following conditions: Hammer Toe and Bunion. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Gurrera's office is located at 765 Ela Rd Ste 100 Lake Zurich, IL 60047. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Gurrera is able to speak Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Gurrera provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Anna Gurrera, DPM is affiliated with Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital.
Dr. Anna Gurrera, DPM has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
Alpine Foot Specialist
David A Charnota Dpm765 Ela Rd Ste 100, Lake Zurich, IL 60047 (847) 540-9949