Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kavanaugh-McHugh accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ann Kavanaugh-McHugh, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Kavanaugh-McHugh completed a residency at The Johns Hopkins Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kavanaugh-McHugh is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1987
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Johns Hopkins U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kavanaugh-McHugh?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kavanaugh-McHugh frequently treats Congenital Heart Disease, Septal Defect, and Tilt Table Testing.
Dr. Kavanaugh-McHugh's office is located at 3601 TVC, Nashville, TN 37232. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kavanaugh-McHugh has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.