Click here to compare with other Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists.
Dr. Ann Lutich, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Lutich completed a residency at Parkland Hosp-U Tex Southwestern. She currently practices at Woodus Obstetrics & Gynecology and is affiliated with UT Southwestern Clements University Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Parkland Hosp-U Tex Southwestern, Residency Hospital
- American Republic
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- HAP Insurance
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Meritain Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Woodus Obstetrics & Gynecology
Ut Southwestern Medical School5939 Harry Hines Blvd Ste 300 Fl 5, Dallas, TX 75235 Existing Patients: (214) 645-3838
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lutich?
I've been a patient of Dr. Lutich's for years and she's just amazing. She cares about her patients, and she's very knowledgeable. She's also very kind and reassuring. She's always addressed all of my concerns thoroughly, taken the time to talk about them, never rushing or acting like she's in a hurry. She's the best doctor I've ever had.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lutich has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lutich frequently treats Gynecologic Conditions.
Dr. Lutich's office is located at 5939 Harry Hines Blvd Ste 300 Fl 5, Dallas, TX 75235. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- UT Southwestern Clements University Hospital
- Zale Lipshy Pavilion – William P. Clements Jr. University Hospital