Click here to compare with other Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists.
Dr. Ann Lutich, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Lutich completed a residency at Dallas Co Hp Parkland Mem. She currently practices at Ut Southwestern Medical School and is affiliated with William P. Clements Jr. University Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lutich is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Dallas Co Hp Parkland Mem, Residency Hospital
- Parkland Hosp-U Tex Southwestern, Residency Hospital
- University of Arizona, Medical School
- University Of Arizona College Of Medicine, Medical School
- American Republic
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- HAP Insurance
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Meritain Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lutich?
I've been a patient of Dr. Lutich's for years and she's just amazing. She cares about her patients, and she's very knowledgeable. She's also very kind and reassuring. She's always addressed all of my concerns thoroughly, taken the time to talk about them, never rushing or acting like she's in a hurry. She's the best doctor I've ever had.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lutich has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lutich frequently treats Gynecologic Conditions.
Dr. Lutich's office is located at 5939 Harry Hines Blvd Ste 300 Fl 5, Dallas, TX 75235. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- William P. Clements Jr. University Hospital
Ut Southwestern Medical School5939 Harry Hines Blvd Ste 300 Fl 5, Dallas, TX 75235 (214) 645-3838