Dr. Jagalur has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Anjana Jagalur, MD is a nephrology specialist in Carrollton, TX. Dr. Jagalur completed a residency at St Louis University. She currently practices at Mcnt-carrollton Internal Medicine and is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Plano. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- St Louis University, Residency Hospital
- Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Medical School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Prime Health Services
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mcnt-carrollton Internal Medicine4333 N Josey Ln Ste 202, Carrollton, TX 75010 Existing Patients: (469) 557-9627
North Texas Kidney Disease Associates
North Texas Kidney Disease Associates1600 Waters Ridge Dr Ste A, Lewisville, TX 75057 Existing Patients: (972) 219-0558
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jagalur?
She is wonderful, it is a pleasure to have her as my doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Anjana Jagalur, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Jagalur's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jagalur accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jagalur frequently treats Acute Kidney Failure, Hypokalemia , and Acidosis.
Dr. Jagalur's office is located at 4333 N Josey Ln Ste 202, Carrollton, TX 75010. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Jagalur speaks Hindi, Kannada, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Plano
- Carrollton Regional Medical Center
- Dallas Medical Center
- Medical City Lewisville
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Flower Mound