Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Parish accepts your insurance.
Dr. Anjali Parish, MD is a neonatal medicine specialist in Augusta, GA. Dr. Parish completed a residency at Med College Of Ga School Of Med. She currently practices at Piedmont Augusta Hospital. Dr. Parish is board certified in Neonatology.
- Med College Of Ga School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- University Of Ms School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- University Of Mississippi / Main Campus, Medical School — 1997
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Parish?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Parish frequently treats Circumcision and Down Syndrome.
Dr. Parish's office is located at 1350 Walton Way, Augusta, GA 30901. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Parish has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Piedmont Augusta Hospital
University Hosp Trans Care Uni1350 Walton Way, Augusta, GA 30901 (706) 774-7002