Dr. Anja Patton-Evans, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Hixson, TN. Dr. Patton-Evans completed a residency at Wright-Patterson USAF MC. She currently practices at Memorial Health Care Intensivists and is affiliated with CHI Memorial Hospital Chattanooga. Dr. Patton-Evans is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Memorial Health Care Intensivists
Memorial Health Care Intensivists2051 Hamill Rd Ste 301d, Hixson, TN 37343 Existing Patients: (423) 493-6405
- Wilford Hall U S A F Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Wright-Patterson USAF MC, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Wright-Patterson USAF MC, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Uniformed Services U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Patton-Evans?
She treated my husband when he was in the hospital. Very good doctor.
- CHI Memorial Hospital Chattanooga