Dr. Anish Shah, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shah's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Anish Shah, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Norwich, CT. Dr. Shah completed a residency at New York Eye & Ear Inf. He currently practices at Norwich Ophthalmology Group PC and is affiliated with Backus Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shah is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- New York Eye & Ear Inf, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Ny Med Coll/Westchester Co Ms, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Roger Williams Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Roger Williams Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1995
- University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Medical School — 1994
- New York University, Other Education — 1990
- Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania, Undergraduate School — 1988
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Community Health Network
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Oxford Health Plans
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
French, French Creole, Gujarati, Hindi, Spanish
Norwich Ophthalmology Group PC79 Wawecus St Ste 105, Norwich, CT 06360 Existing Patients: (860) 537-4644
Coastal Ophthalmology Group PC
Coastal Ophthalmology Group PC179 Flanders Rd Unit 2, Niantic, CT 06357 Existing Patients: (860) 691-0253
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shah?
Dr. Shah is amazing. When discussing cataract surgery Dr. Shah explained my options thoroughly. I opted for the lenses for distance and reading. I could not have made a better choice for both my lenses and my surgeon. My bifocal glasses, that I have worn for years, are no longer on my night table waiting to be put on when I wake up and be worn all day. I now have 20-20 vision in both eyes, and can put my make-up on without a magnifying mirror. Exceptional care and results. Thank you Dr. Shah.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shah accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shah frequently treats Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis), Allergic Conjunctivitis, and Dry Eyes.
Dr. Shah's office is located at 79 Wawecus St Ste 105, Norwich, CT 06360. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shah speaks Spanish, French Creole, and French. View profile to see all.
Dr. Shah has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Backus Hospital