Click here to compare with other Nephrology Specialists.
Dr. Anip Bansal, MD is a nephrology specialist in Aurora, CO. Dr. Bansal completed a residency at St Lukes - Roosevelt Hospital Center at St Lukes Division. He currently practices at University Physicians Inc and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Beth Israel. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bansal is board certified in Nephrology.
- St Lukes - Roosevelt Hospital Center at St Lukes Division, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- St Lukes - Roosevelt Hospital Center at St Lukes Division, Residency Hospital — 2009
- St Lukes - Roosevelt Hospital Center at St Lukes Division, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Maulana Azad Med Coll-Delhi U, Medical School — 2002
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University Physicians Inc12605 E 16th Ave, Aurora, CO 80045 Existing Patients: (720) 848-0000
Avantus Harlem Green Dialysis Center488 W 128th St, New York, NY 10027 Existing Patients: (212) 866-0206
University of Colorado Hospital Authority1635 Aurora Ct, Aurora, CO 80045 Existing Patients: (720) 848-0749
Uchealth Radiation Oncology - Anschutz Medical Campus1665 Aurora Ct Fl 1, Aurora, CO 80045 Existing Patients: (720) 848-0170
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bansal?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bansal frequently treats Hyperkalemia, Proteinuria, and Phosphorus Metabolism Disorders.
Dr. Bansal's office is located at 12605 E 16th Ave, Aurora, CO 80045. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bansal has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel
- Mount Sinai Morningside