Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Anindya Sen, MD is a hematology specialist in Greeneville, TN. Dr. Sen completed a residency at Brooklyn-Cumberland Med Ctr. He currently practices at East Tennessee Hem/Onc and is affiliated with Franklin Woods Community Hospital. Dr. Sen is board certified in Hematology.
- Li Jewish-Hillside Mc, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- Brooklyn-Cumberland Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Queens Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 1977
- Brooklyn-Cumberland Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1976
- Maulana Azad Med Coll-Delhi U, Medical School — 1972
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sen?
I had been to many doctors about severe problems I and several family member were having. They thought it must be in my head. I went to see Dr Sen about low iron and he ran very special labs and found that I had a parasite that I had picked up in another country. Several family member had the same thing. I appreciate the fact that he took the time to take my seriously. I would highly recommend him. His staff was very good also.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sen frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Anemia.
Dr. Sen's office is located at 1406 Tusculum Blvd Ste 2000, Greeneville, TN 37745. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sen has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Franklin Woods Community Hospital
- Greeneville Community Hospital
- Johnson City Medical Center