Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Anindya Sen, MD is a hematology specialist in Greeneville, TN. Dr. Sen completed a residency at Brooklyn-Cumberland Med Ctr. He currently practices at East Tennessee Hem/Onc and is affiliated with Franklin Woods Community Hospital. Dr. Sen is board certified in Hematology.
- LI Jewish-Hillside MC, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- Brooklyn-Cumberland Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Queens Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 1977
- Brooklyn-Cumberland Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1976
- Maulana Azad Med Coll-Delhi U, Medical School — 1972
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
East Tennessee Hem/Onc
East Tennessee Hematology and Oncology1406 Tusculum Blvd Ste 2000, Greeneville, TN 37745 Existing Patients: (423) 787-7080
East Tennesse Blood/Cancer Ctr
East Tennessee Cancer and Blood Center110 Corporate Dr Ste 120, Johnson City, TN 37604 Existing Patients: (423) 282-0534
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sen?
Dr. Sen has been taking care of my blood and health issues for years now. He leaves no stone unturned and has a positive manner about him. He returns calls and fits me in between scheduled appointments if needed. He is proactive and works well w/my PCP. I feel safe and blessed to be his patient.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sen frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Anemia.
Dr. Sen's office is located at 1406 Tusculum Blvd Ste 2000, Greeneville, TN 37745. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sen has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Franklin Woods Community Hospital
- Greeneville Community Hospital East
- Greeneville Community Hospital West
- Johnson City Medical Center
- Sycamore Shoals Hospital